Thank you to Ajay for his message this morning on the power of Christ’s resurrection to overcome our disillusions about God’s plan, our unbelief in His power, and our feelings of inadequacy. What a beautiful thought that the resurrection which proved and proclaimed God’s pleasure with Christ is the same resurrection that we get to claim as Jesus’ co-heirs!
Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead. – Philippians 3:8-11
- All of the following meetings will be hosted via Zoom.
- Monday 7:00PM – ROOTED: A Study on Church Basics. All who have responded “Going” to the Facebook event will be sent a private message with instructions for joining the meeting.
- Tuesday 7:00PM – Sessions Young Adults Bible Study. Please visit the Facebook page for meeting details.
- Wednesday 7:00PM – Assembly Prayer and Bible Study. Meeting details will be sent via email.
- Sunday 10:00AM – Worship and Prayer. Meeting details will be sent via email.
- Please remember to be intentional in connecting with one another this week! Send texts and messages, schedule video chats and calls, and pray for each other. We’re all in this together 🙂